We understand that as an individual you have specific protection, retirement, savings and wealth needs. Our goal is to help you meet those needs with a suite of products so that you can live your life on your own terms. Depending on your risk appetite you can choose to invest it a plan ranging from unit-linked to traditional.
Have a look at our Individuals Plans. Start planning now!
SOME FACTORS TO CONSIDER
Consider your life-stage
Policy term and premium payment term
Policy cover type
Review the document
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY
I had always considered life insurance to be an expensive luxury, but my Sister explained that the earlier I took a term policy, the better for me. In fact, the policy itself turned out to be great and very inexpensive.
Mr. Keshav Rajendran (Mumbai, 25th February 2021)
- How much life cover should I buy in a plan?
Your life cover should be enough to pay off all your debts including loans and replace your income, especially if you are the sole earning member of your family. Adding your annual income to your policy might serve as an effective guard against inflation. Keep in mind your future obligations – such as the education of your child and the health of your spouse.
- How much does life insurance cost?
The cost of life insurance depends on the type of policy you take, the sum insured, your age and the benefits you expect to receive when your policy matures.
- What are the advantages of investing in a life insurance policy?
- Investing in a helps you build a corpus and provides financial stability to you and your family.
- Through a Life Insurance policy you can avail tax benefits under section 80C & section 10(10D) as per prevailing Income Tax Laws.