We understand that as an individual you have specific protection, retirement, savings and wealth needs. Our goal is to help you meet those needs with a suite of products so that you can live your life on your own terms. Depending on your risk appetite you can choose to invest it a plan ranging from unit-linked to traditional.
Have a look at our Individuals Plans. Start planning now!
WHY CHOOSE INDIAFIRST LIFE RIDERS PLAN OFFERED BY INDIAFIRST?
ENHANCED LIFE COVERAGE
Opt for IndiaFirst Term Rider & enhance your life cover by paying a nominal premium
WAIVING OFF THE FUTURE PREMIUMS
Waiving off the future premiums of your base policy in case the rider life assured suffers from death, accidental total permanent disability or critical illness.
Get tax benefits as per current tax laws, as amended from time to time
SOME FACTORS TO CONSIDER
ADDITIONAL LIFE COVER
REASONABLE PREMIUM RATES
THREE DIFFERENT COVERAGE OPTIONS
10 CRITICAL ILLNESSES TO SUPPORT YOU IN TIMES OF NEED
- How much life cover should I buy in a plan?
Your life cover should be enough to pay off all your debts including loans and replace your income, especially if you are the sole earning member of your family. Adding your annual income to your policy might serve as an effective guard against inflation. Keep in mind your future obligations – such as the education of your child and the health of your spouse.
- How much does life insurance cost?
The cost of life insurance depends on the type of policy you take, the sum insured, your age and the benefits you expect to receive when your policy matures.
- What are the advantages of investing in a life insurance policy?
- Investing in a helps you build a corpus and provides financial stability to you and your family.
- Through a Life Insurance policy you can avail tax benefits under section 80C & section 10(10D) as per prevailing Income Tax Laws.